This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Courtesy of Women's Branch of the Orthodox Union |
- 8 to 10 potatoes (Yukon gold or other)
- 2 onions
- 4 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup oil
- Shred potatoes, garlic and onions in food processor or with hand grater.
- Put oil in baking pan (casserole dish or foil “lasagna” pan). Heat in oven while mixing ingredients.
- Put shredded potatoes, garlic and onions in large bowl. Add salt pepper and eggs.
- Pour 2 Tablespoons of hot oil into mixture. Blend well and pour back into hot pan.
- Bake at 400°F for about 45 minutes or until browned.