This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Courtesy of Women's Branch of the Orthodox Union | Dairy
- ½ cup milk
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 cup grated American cheese
- ½ small onion, cut into pieces
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled & cubed
- To Make with a Blender: Place all ingredients in bowl in order listed and blend just until potatoes are grated. Pour into greased 8-inch square baking pan and bake at 375°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until browned.
- To Make without a Blender: Grate potatoes and onions in blender, processor or with hand grater. Put into bowl; then cut cheese into small pieces and add with rest of ingredients. Mix well and bake.
This can be made with a blender or food processor, but if you do not have a dairy blender for Pesach, you can do it mostly by hand.