A simple recipe that you can make ahead of time and reheat whenever you need it during the week!
- 16 oz. of pineapple chunks in juice, drained, juice reserved
- ½ to ⅔ cup of red or green bell pepper, chopped fine.
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger chopped or ¼ teaspoon dried
- 1½ lbs. ground turkey
- ½ cup of green onion slices
- ½ cup of matzah meal
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup ready-made Kosher for Pesach barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup of the pineapple juice, chopped bell pepper, ginger, ground turkey, sliced green onion, breadcrumbs and salt and mix to combine.
- Shape the mixture into balls and place them in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Pour the bbq sauce over meatballs; mix lightly to coat the meatballs.
- Bake, uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Place 1 piece of pineapple on a large toothpick and spear a meatball. Repeat for remaining meatballs
- Serve on a platter with the sauce poured over.