Perked Up Mini Pizza
Eileen Goltz |
- 4 English muffins, split in half
- ½ small green or red bell pepper
- 1 can drained tuna
- ⅓ cup ready-made pizza or spaghetti sauce
- ⅔ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese to sprinkle
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place muffin halves on a baking sheet.
- Chop bell pepper. Spread each muffin half with about 2 teaspoons of sauce, spoon the tuna and pepper on top of each piece. Sprinkle the cheeses over the top.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and muffin is crispy.