- 10 to 12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1½ cup chunky salsa
- ⅔ cup peanut butter
- 3 to 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon finely minced ginger root
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- Lime slices for garnish
- In 3 to 5 quart crock pot, mix together everything but the chicken.
- Add chicken and stir to coat the pieces.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8-9 hours or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and no longer pink in center.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and serve with hot cooked rice and slices of lime.