Peanut Butter Snack Attack
Eileen Goltz |
Pareve or Dairy
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 cups Chex cereal (assorted wheat and corn)
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- ⅓ cup peanuts
- 1 cup M&M's or pareve semi sweet chips optional
- Preheat oven to 225°F.
- Combine honey, butter and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in microwave until smooth.
- In another bowl combine cereal, pretzels and peanuts. Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread on baking sheet and bake for 1/2 hour. Remove from oven and cool.
- Place mixture in a large bowl. Add M&M’s and mix to combine.