Great served with sour cream (dairy).
Please take note to check the labels of all ingredients, which require special kosher for Passover supervision, for the Kosher for Passover certification.
- 8 eggs
- ⅔ cups sugar
- ½ cup oil
- No. 2 can crushed pineapple (save juice)
- 3 apples, peeled and grated
- ½ to ¾ cup matzah meal
- 1 lb. prunes, chopped
- ½ lb. apricots, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 7x11-inch pan.
- In a bowl combine the eggs, sugar and oil.
- In another bowl combine the pineapple with the juice, apples and matzo meal.
- Thoroughly combine the content of the two bowls. Add the prunes and apricots.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.