Parmesan Green Beans
Eileen Goltz |
- 1 lb. fresh green beans
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- ¼ cup toasted slivered almonds
- 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Trim, wash, and cut green beans into 1-inch pieces.
- Combine green beans, onion soup mix, and water. Cook over low heat until green beans are tender 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and spoon green beans into serving dish; stir the melted butter and almond into the green beans.
- Top green beans with Parmesan cheese.