- In a large saucepan, combine 5 cups water, potatoes and 2 teaspoons of salt. Bring the water to a boil. As soon as the water boils reduce the heat to a simmer and cover. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender but not mushy.
- Meanwhile, in blender or food processor combine the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, peppers and poppy seeds; Process until the dressing is blended.
- When potatoes are done, drain them well and place them in a large bowl. Add the chopped pepper, celery, green onions and parsley.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetable mixture and toss to coat all the vegetables. Season with additional salt, to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to let the dressing flavors blend with the potatoes.
This recipe can be doubled or tripled.