Oriental Pasta Salad
Eileen Goltz |
- 2 to 3 cups bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 2 large carrots, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1½ cup snow peas, cut in half
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup thinly sliced red pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon cider or red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl combine the carrots, peas, onions and red pepper. Add the cooked pasta and mix to combine. Set it aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, cider or red wine vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and black pepper until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.