Orange Stir-Fry Sauce
Eileen Goltz |
- ⅔ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup tamari sauce
- 2 Tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- In a bowl combine the orange juice, tamari sauce, ginger, garlic, honey and sesame oil.
- Place the cornstarch into a bowl; whisk the liquid mixture into it. Set aside, but keep the whisk handy, as you will need to whisk the sauce again just before you pour it into the saute.
- Add this sauce to a wok, full of vegetables about 2/3 of the way through cooking. Make sure you stir your veggies so that the sauce coats them.
- Cook until the veggies are done and the sauce starts to thicken and then serve.