Crunchy noodles and raisins help when you need to tackle tons of homework.
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 2 cups chow mein or rice noodles
- 1¼ cups salted peanuts or pecans
- ½ cup raisins
- Line two cookie sheets with waxed paper. Set aside.
- In microwave oven: place chocolate chips and butterscotch chips together in 2-quart microwave-safe bowl and microwave at MEDIUM (50 percent power) for 1 1/2 to 4 minutes, until chocolate turns shiny. Remove from microwave and stir until completely melted. Add chow mein noodles, peanuts and raisins to melted chocolate.
- Using rubber spatula, toss ingredients to coat well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. Place cookie sheets in refrigerator until cookies harden.
- Store in cold or cool place in airtight container.