This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Mock Crab Cheese Ball
Submitted by Roger Stevens (Chicago, IL) |
- 1 (8 oz.) package softened cream cheese
- 8 oz. grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ½ to 1 cup shredded fake crabmeat
- Pinch thyme
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Pinch garlic powder
- Pinch salt
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Sliced almonds (optional)
- Combine all ingredients (except for cheddar cheese and almonds) and mix thoroughly.
- Form into a ball.
- May be rolled in grated cheese or sliced almonds for finishing effect.
- Chill several hours or overnight.