Mocha Rum Balls Mix
Eileen Goltz | Pareve or Dairy
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1¼ to 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1½ teaspoon instant coffee crystals
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- Layer the ingredients into a 1 quart jar, tamping down the layers to eliminate air gaps.
- Attach this to the Jar:
Mocha Rum Balls
You will need:
4 to 5 Tablespoons rum, espresso and or coffee
1 jar Mocha Rum Ball Mix
Place contents of jar into a bowl.
Add 4 to 5 Tablespoons rum, espresso, and/or coffee to moisten (start with less liquid and add more. Be sure not to make the mixture too wet).
With your hands form the mixture into small balls (add more liquid if the mixture is too dry).
Roll in icing sugar. Place on a cookie sheet to dry. Store in airtight container.