Not technically a soup but hey, it’s close and it’s really delicious so who cares what you call it.
- 1 (16 oz.) package uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning Mix, divided
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large carrot
- 8 oz. mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 (26 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup (1 oz.) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Return pasta to stockpot; add 1 Tablespoon of the oil and 1 teaspoon of the seasoning mix, stirring to coat. Cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, slice zucchini and mushroom; chop carrot.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet over medium heat until hot. Add garlic and stir-fry 1 minute. Add zucchini and carrot; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add mushrooms, spaghetti sauce, garbanzo beans and remaining seasoning mix. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 to 6 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and heated through.
- Transfer pasta to a large bowl. Carefully pour sauce over pasta.
- Grate Parmesan cheese over pasta and serve immediately.