Miniature No-Bake Key Lime Pie Cheesecake
Eileen Goltz |
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 oz. low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup key lime juice*
- 8 oz. whipped cream
- 12 lime slices for garnish
- Line 12 cupcake cups with foil liners.
- In a bowl mix the graham cracker crumbs, pecans and melted butter. Spoon 1 Tablespoon of mixture into each liner and press until firm.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the cream cheese on low speed until creamy. Add sweetened condensed milk and key lime juice. Blend on medium speed until combined, about 30 seconds. Add one cup whipped cream and blend until smooth.
- Spoon filling evenly into liners.
- Cover pan with plastic and freeze until firm, about three hours. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Remove liners and top each dessert with one tablespoon whipped cream. Garnish with a lime slice.
- *Use regular lime juice if no key lime is available