This recipe is kosher for Passover.
- 3 cups matza farfel
- 2½ cups boiling water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 eggs
- 8 slices American cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (or 1 Tablespoon chopped onion)
- 1 can tomato-mushroom sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Put farfel into bowl and pour boiling water over it. Drain.
- Add eggs, salt and pepper. Mix well. Spread on large pizza pan or two layer cake pans (greased).
- Bake at 350°F just until set.
- Cover pizza with tomato sauce. Cut cheese into strips and put on top of pizza. Sprinkle with onion and garlic powder.
- Return to oven and bake at 350°F until cheese melts.