This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Marinated Zucchini Salad
Courtesy of Women's Branch of the Orthodox Union |
- 4 medium zucchini
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ cup vinegar or lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 Tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- Wash zucchini and put in large pot with 1 cup water. Cover, bring to boil, and cook 8 minutes. Drain.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and then into 1 inch pieces. Place in bowl. Cut tomatoes in halves and add.
- Put oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, green pepper, onion and parsley in blender or food processor. Blend well.
- Pour over vegetables in bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.