Maraschino Pecan Bread for the Bread Machine
Eileen Goltz |
- 1⅛ cups water
- 3 cups flour
- 1½ Tablespoons nonfat dry milk
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1¼ teaspoons salt
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup whole red maraschino cherries
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- Drain cherries well on a paper towel and set them aside.
- Combine all the ingredients according to the manufacturer's directions EXCEPT for the cherries, nuts, and seeds.
- Start the machine on the sweet bread cycle and add the fruit and nuts after the first kneading cycle.