A kosher for Pesach soup enhancer that can be made with or without gebrokts.
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Tablespoon cold water
- 1 Tablespoon matza cake meal or potato starch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Beat eggs in bowl with fork, adding other ingredients to make a thin batter. If using potato starch, mix it first with a little of the water and then add to batter. Beat until smooth.
- Heat frying pan and grease well.
- Pour a thin stream of batter into center of pan, tilting to spread around.
- Cook over medium heat until lightly browned on under side.
- Turn out on paper towel and continue to cook batter.
- Roll up each pancake and cut into thin strips to make noodles.
- Drop into hot soup just before serving.