Outrageously delicious and yet so simple to make
- 6 oz. lemon-flavored yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- ½ teaspoon lemon extract
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into 8 (3-oz.) cups.
- Insert a popsicle sticks in the center of each cup.
- Place the prepared cups on a cookie sheet and place the cookie sheet in the freezer.
- Freeze until firm, about 3 hours.