Great as a dip for chips or spread on pita.
- 1 (16 oz.) can pinto or black beans or refried beans
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- π cup chopped black olives
- π cup chopped onions
- ∏ cup chopped tomatoes
- In a bowl combine the beans and olive oil. Mash to combine. Add the taco seasoning and mix to combine. Spread the mixture on your serving platter to form the bottom layer.
- On top of the bean layer, spread the sour cream over the beans so the beans are completely covered.
- On top of the sour cream layer, spread the salsa over the entire layer.
- On top of the salsa layer, sprinkle cheddar cheese over entire layer.
- On top of the cheddar cheese layer, sprinkle chopped black olives, onions and tomatoes.