Copycat Outback Steakhouse Caesar Salad Dressing
Eileen Goltz |
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon anchovy paste
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon coarsely-ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley, crushed
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for about 1-2 minutes.
- Cover and chill for several hours.
- This salad dressing stays fresh for about two weeks.
- Modified from a Todd Wilber secretrecipes.com recipe.