This recipe is kosher for Passover.
How to Cut a Mango
- With a sharp thin-bladed knife, cut off both ends of the fruit.
- Place fruit on flat end and cut away peel, from top to bottom, along curvature of the fruit.
- Cut fruit into slices by carving lengthwise along the pit.
- Starting with the Mango “cheek”, fillet off its pit lengthwise.
- Cut 1/2” squares by scoring mango with a sharp knife. Do not cut through skin.
- Turn mango half “inside out,” separating cubes.
- Slice off squares with a knife.