You may use any combination of available fruits for this salad, canned or fresh.
- 1 can sliced peaches
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- 1 can apricot halves
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Drain most of syrup from each can, leaving about ¼ cup liquid.
- Cut peaches and apricots in bite-size pieces.
- Put all fruit with remaining liquid in pot. Add cinnamon.
- Bring to boil and cook for about 10 minutes.
Depending on number of people to be served, use all or part of canned fruits. Check can label for number of servings each.