Hot Faux Crab Dip
Modified From epicurious.com |
- 7 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons mustard with horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup minced celery
- ¼ cup minced onion
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1 lb. faux crab or faux shrimp
- 1 cup coarsely-crumbled cornbread
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl combine the mayonnaise, mustard, seasonings, celery, and onion until well mixed. Season with salt and Tabasco sauce. Add fake crab, and mix until well incorporated.
- Place the mixture in a 3-cup ovenproof dish and top with crumbled cornbread.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with toasts or celery sticks.