- 1 (16-oz.) jar Pesach duck sauce
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1½ cups matzah meal
- ¾ cups chopped pecans
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Pound the chicken breasts flat to an even thickness.
- Combine the duck sauce with the chopped apricots in a bowl. Let sit for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray a cooking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the honey, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Whisk to combine.
- In a shallow dish, combine the matzah meal and chopped pecans.
- Brush the chicken cutlets with the honey mixture and then dredge in the pecan mixture.
- Place in a single layer in the prepared pan; spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Serve the chicken with the apricot sauce.