High flavor and low calories, what more could you want in a dessert?
- 2 packages (1.3 oz.) sugar-free chocolate pudding (instant or cook-type)
- 3⅓ cups skim milk
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 27 graham cracker squares (2½")
- Line a 9x13-inch pan with half the graham cracker squares. Three squares will have to be cut in half to line the pan. Set the pan aside.
- In a bowl mix up the pudding according to package directions, except use 3 1/2 cups of milk. Beat in peanut butter and then set the mixture aside.
- Spread the pudding mixture over graham crackers.
- Top the pudding with the remaining crackers. Cover the pan with foil and then freeze it for four hours.
- Cut into squares and serve.