A very tart lemonade, with only a hint of sugar.
- 3 tart green apples, peeled and cored*
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup cold water
- Place the peeled and cored apples in a food processor and process until the mixture is very mushy.
- Strain the mixture and save the liquid.
- In a pitcher combine the juice from the apples, lemon juice, sugar and water.
- Mix well to combine and serve over ice.
*I like using Granny Smith apples for this recipe.
This recipe can be doubled or tripled.