Eileen Goltz |
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 package (.3 oz.) instant vanilla or chocolate pudding mix (4x ½ cup servings)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana, peeled, sliced
- 1 mango, peeled, sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, sliced
- ½ cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl combine the sugar and cinnamon and set the mixture aside.
- Brush the tortillas lightly with water and then sprinkle the sugar mixture over both sides of the tortillas.
- Spray large custard cups with vegetable cooking spray. Gently press the prepared tortillas into the cups.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove the cups from the oven and let them cool.
- Prepare the pudding according to package directions. Stir the lemon peel and vanilla into pudding and set it aside to set.
- In a bowl combine the banana, mango, kiwi and raspberries.
- Arrange the tortilla shells on dessert plates. Spoon about 1/2 cup pudding into each shell. Spoon fruit onto pudding in shells and serve.
- Dust the top of the fruit with additional cinnamon sugar if desired.