This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Flounder Rolls in Tomato Sauce
Courtesy of Women's Branch of the Orthodox Union |
- 2 lb. fillet of flounder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 small can mushrooms (stems & pieces)
- Put fish in large bowl with salt. Cover with water and let it soak 20 to 30 minutes. Drain well.
- Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
- Take each piece of fish, put in center a few pieces of mushroom and some chopped onion. Roll up and place in pan.
- When all pieces are rolled up, pour tomato sauce over all and sprinkle with any remaining mushrooms and onions.
- Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes.