Food Processor Cheese Souffle
Eileen Goltz |
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup cream
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ teaspoon prepared mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 11 oz. cream cheese, diced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In the bowl of a food processor combine the eggs, cream, grated Parmesan cheese, prepared mustard, salt, and pepper. Process the ingredients until you have a smooth mixture.
- Add the grated cheddar cheese and diced cream cheese, processing constantly until smooth.
- Pour into a buttered 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light brown and set, about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.