Most kids can make this recipe by themselves!
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 Tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 cups flour
- Pinch salt
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine cocoa, flour and salt; gradually stir into creamed mixture. Add nuts.
- Pour into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.