These easy cinnamon rolls are made with a loaf of frozen bread dough, walnuts, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- ⅔ cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- Dash vanilla
- Roll dough to a rectangle, about 18x6 inches. Brush with the melted butter.
- Combine brown sugar, chopped nuts, and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
- Starting at long edge, roll dough up, jelly roll fashion; moisten edges and seal.
- Cut roll into 20 slices. Place rolls, cut side down, into two lightly buttered round cake pans. Let rise for about 1-1/2 hours, until doubled.
- Pour the cream over the rolls then bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Combine confectioners’ sugar, milk, and vanilla, adding more sugar or milk if necessary. Drizzle over rolls while still warm.