This recipe is kosher for Passover.
EZ Chicken and Chips
Eileen Goltz |
- 6 to 8 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 to 4 cups crushed Pesach potato chips
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried Kosher for Pesach parsley
- 2 beaten eggs
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a cookie sheet (with sides) with nonstick spray or line it with aluminum foil.
- In a bowl combine the chips, garlic powder and parsley.
- Dip the chicken pieces into eggs and then coat thoroughly with the potato chip mixture.
- Lay the pieces flat on the cookie sheet and bake for approximately 20 minutes.