- 1 lb. carrots, shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 medium potato, shredded
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 parve bouillon cube or 1 teaspoon parve soup powder
- 3½ cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 Tablespoon chopped fresh dill, divided
- In medium saucepan combine carrots, onion, potatoes, garlic, bouillon, water, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- May be pureed in blender or served as is.
- Stir in 2 Tablespoons of dill.
- Serve in bowls garnished with remaining dill.