- 1 (3 oz.) package pareve chicken flavor ramen noodle soup mix
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1½ Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 1 (3.2-oz.) package enoki mushrooms
- 2 carrots, scraped and shredded
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- ¼ lb. fresh snow pea pods, cut into thin strips
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 4 leaves radicchio or red cabbage
- ¼ cup sesame seeds, toasted
- Place noodles in a 9-inch square pan; discard the soup packet. Bake noodles at 375 °F for 7 minutes or until browned, stirring twice. Cool.
- In a bowl combine the oil, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil and chili oil. Whisk together and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine half of the noodles, mushrooms, carrots, cucumber, bean sprouts, snow pea pods and avocado. Add dressing and toss gently to combine.
- Place the radicchio on 4 individual serving plates. Spoon the salad evenly on the radicchio. Sprinkle the top of the salad with the remaining noodles and sesame seeds and serve.
You can shred the radicchio or cabbage and combine it with the vegetable mixture and serve the salad in one large bowl.