Wonderful way to use garden fresh veggies. I absolutely love this salad.
- ½ lb. fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 medium carrots, sliced ⅛-inch thick
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced ¼-inch thick
- 8 medium potatoes, cooked and peeled
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup onions, minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1½ teaspoons fresh dill, minced
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a large stock pot, cook beans and carrots in enough water to cover for 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook for 2 minutes; drain and rinse in cold water; cool; transfer to a bowl.
- Cut potatoes into ½-inch cubes and then add them to the vegetables.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, onions, parsley, dill, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.