Creamy Mexican Dip
Modified from about.com |
- 1 lb. Morning Star Farm Crumbles (or any variety of fake ground meat)
- 1 (16 oz.) package process cheese spread, cubed
- 1 (15 oz.) can cream-style corn
- 1 (12 oz.) jar chunky-style salsa
- Tortilla chips
- Mix all ingredients except tortilla chips in 3-1/2 to 5 quart slow cooker (crock pot).
- Cover and cook on high heat setting 30 to 40 minutes or until cheese is melted; stir. Cover and turn to low heat setting until ready to serve, up to 4 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.