- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 (1-inch) piece peeled ginger root
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 small Serrano chili or 1 Tablespoon chopped green chilies
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor. Cover and process for 1 minute.
- Pour the marinade over beef or poultry in a shallow glass dish or heavy plastic bag.
- Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate for up to 3 hours for chicken and 6 hours for beef while marinating.
Makes about 1 1/4 cups