Eileen Goltz |
- 2 ears fresh corn, husked
- 1 large fresh tomato
- 1 large fresh nectarine
- 1 red onion
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 Tablespoon green chile pepper
- Garlic salt to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil the corn 5 minutes, or until kernels are tender. Drain corn, cool, and cut kernels from cob.
- Chop tomato, red onion, nectarine and green chile pepper; dice red bell pepper. In a food processor, pulse the tomato, nectarine, red onion, peppers, green chile pepper, and garlic salt until chunky.
- Transfer to a bowl, and mix in the corn.