This recipe isn’t cooked but it can be warmed in the microwave if you want it warm.
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 large peaches or nectarines, halved and pitted
- 2 teaspoons apricot preserves
- 1 Tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 (8 oz.) can pineapple tidbits in their own juice, drained
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese and apricot preserves; blend well. Stir in pineapple.
- Slice a small portion from the base of each peach half so that the fruit sits flat; reserve peach slices.
- Arrange peach halves on serving plates. Spoon a little of the of pineapple mixture into each peach half.
- Sprinkle the top with pecans. Garnish each with reserved peach slices.