This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Classic Matzah Meal Muffins
Eileen Goltz |
Pareve or Dairy
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted matzo meal
- 5 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Boil the water, margarine or butter, and salt in a heavy-bottomed pan, stirring to melt the margarine or butter.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the matzo meal with a wooden spoon.
- Add the eggs one at a time, stirring to mix.
- Grease a non-stick 12 cup muffin pan. Fill each cup with about 1/4 cup batter.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Remove to a rack and let cool.