The marshmallows make it even better
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes (canned, drained or fresh cooked)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- ½ cup milk or nondairy substitute
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, salt, brown sugar, honey, butter, and milk. Mash until combined.
- Spoon into a buttered 1-quart casserole and top with marshmallows.
- Bake until marshmallows are browned.
This recipe can be doubled or tripled.