- ½ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup white wine
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onion, sliced
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 2 Tablespoon parsley
- 2 Tablespoon slivered almonds
- In a bowl combine the lemon juice, wine, oil, oregano, and garlic salt. Set aside 1/4 cup.
- Pour the remaining marinade into a plastic bag in a bowl; add the chicken or fish.
- Close bag; chill for 1 hour, turning once.
- For the salsa, combine the reserved marinade, tomato, green onion, olives and parsley, Cover; chill till serving time.
- Drain chicken or fish, reserving marinade.
- Grill till chicken is tender and fish is flaky, turning and brushing often with the marinade.
- Just before serving add the almonds to the salsa and serve the salsa with the chicken or fish.
This recipe can be doubled or tripled.