This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Cinnamon Sugar Farfel Muffins
Eileen Goltz |
- 3 cup farfel
- 2 cup boiling water
- 2 Tablespoons margarine or 2 Tablespoons oil
- 3 apples peeled and grated
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- Grease for the muffin cups
- Cinnamon sugar for topping
- Preheat oven 375°F. Grease muffin cup pans.
- In a large bowl, combine the farfel, boiling water, and margarine or oil. Mix well. Let cool.
- Stir in the grated apples and the raisins.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs with the cinnamon, and sugar.
- Add the beaten egg mixture to the farfel mixture. Blend thoroughly.
- Spoon the mixture into greased muffin cups. Sprinkle the top with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until golden brown.