- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1½ Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 oz. chocolate squares (melted and cooled)
- 1½ cup salad oil
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup walnuts (finely chopped)
- Grease and flour a 10" bundt pan. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and set the mixture aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the eggs until they thickened.
- Gradually add the sugar, 1/4 cup at a time.
- Add oil and melted chocolate to the egg mixture.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer. By hand and using a wooden spoon, gradually blend in dry ingredients.
- After your dry ingredients are well blended, add the zucchini and nuts and still using the wooden spoon, mix until combined.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
This is a very thick mixture, so if you decide to use a hand mixer instead of blending in the zucchini and nuts with a wooden spoon, please be careful not to burn your mixer out.