Chocolate-Covered Raisin Cookie Mix
Eileen Goltz | Dairy
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chocolate covered raisins
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1¾ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- In a bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Layer ingredients in order given in a quart size wide mouth canning jar.
- Press each layer firmly in place making sure you really pack it down before you add the flour mixture, it will be a tight fit but it will work.
- Attach this to the jar:
Chocolate Covered Raisin Cookies (dairy)
You will need
½ cup butter or margarine, softened to room temperature
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 jar Chocolate Covered Raisin Cookie Mix
Preheat oven to 375
Empty cookie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix.
Add 1/2 cup butter or margarine, Add the egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Mix until completely blended. You will need to finish mixing with your hands.
Shape into walnut-sized balls. Place 2 inches apart on a parchment lined cookie sheet. DO NOT USE WAXED PAPER.
Bake for 13 to 15 minutes until tops are very lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to racks to finish cooling.
Makes 2 1/2 dozen.