This thick filling will make a “brownie” like filling in your Hamantashen.
- 5 oz. semisweet chocolate
- 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- ⅔ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon instant coffee
- ¾ cups sugar
- ¾ cups chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans (optional)
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- In a microwave bowl combine the semisweet and unsweetened chocolate. Melt the first two chocolates together.
- Mix in all the other ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and nuts.
With the extra batter, you can make yummy chocolate cookies.