You can substitute grilled salmon or tuna for the chicken in this recipe
- ½ head cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup cooked chicken breast
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- ½ cup almonds, toasted
- 1 package ramen noodles, crushed
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 Tablespoons vinegar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Mix dressing ingredients in a small jar and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Layer cabbage, celery, green onions and chicken; set aside.
- Add toasted sesame seeds and toasted almonds and top ramen noodles just before adding dressing.
- Toss and serve immediately for best flavor and “crunch” (although leftovers are a welcome lunch in my opinion).